Protac Hl-4 Streamlight
Search for Protac Hl-4 Streamlight Ads Immediately . Free shipping and returns on "Protac Hl-4 Streamlight Online Wholesale" for you buy it today !. Find more Low Price and More Promotion for Protac Hl-4 Streamlight Online reviews singlestagepresses That is Protac Hl-4 Streamlight Sale Brand New for the favorite.Here you will find reasonable item products details. One more selection for your internet shopping. Because of everyone who came to check out us to view our products.
Protac Hl-4 Streamlight.
2,200 lumen hand-held flashlight with a wide beam pattern that will illuminate an entire area. The dual fuel ...
- 2,200 lumen hand-held flashlight with a wide beam pattern that will illuminate an entire area. The dual fuel
- ProTac HL 4 accepts either CR123A lithium batteries or rechargeable
- 18650 batteries - multiple power sources to reduce down time.
- TEN-TAP Programming: Choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe/low; 2.) high only; 3.) low/medium/high
- High for maximum illumination: 2,200 lumens; 30,000 candela; 346m beam; runs 1.5 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 1.75 hours (18650 batteries)
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 600 lumens; 8,300 candela; 182m beam; runs 4 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 4.25 hours (18650 batteries)
- Low for extended run time: 60 lumens; 800 candela; 56m beam; runs 40 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 43 hours (18650 batteries)
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 2.75 hours
- Optimized electronics provide thermal management and regulated intensity
- Gasket-sealed, glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- IPX7; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 1m impact resistance tested
- 8.63 in. (21.92 cm); 1 lb 1 oz (482 grams) with CR123A batteries
G2x Le Dual-Output Led Flashlight Surefire.
Designed exclusively for police officers, the SureFire G2X™ LE is a higher-output version of our best-selling G2X™ Pro. It features a solid-state, ...
Designed exclusively for police officers, the SureFire G2X™ LE is a higher-output version of our best-selling G2X™ Pro. It features a solid-state, LED that generates 25 percent more maximum output than our standard G2X—400 lumens of blinding white light focused by a parabolic reflector into a versatile beam with significant reach and surround light for situational awareness. At its lower output, the G2X LE produces 15 lumens, for extended runtime on a set of batteries and tasks that don’t require as much light. An ergonomic click-style tactical tailcap switch controls the LED’s output: press or click for maximum output in momentary- or constant-on; return to off and press or click again for lower output. Constructed of lightweight, durable Nitrolon® polymer—with a Mil-Spec hardanodized aluminum head and O-rings and gasket seals to keep out moisture—the G2X LE is as rugged as it is functional, making it an ideal everyday-carry light for those who wear a badge and hit the streets or just about anyone.
Compact Flashlights Streamlight.
Ultra-compact lights use powerful C4 LED technology to produce a super-bright beam that’s as bright as a high-intensity xenon bulb. Impact-resistant tempered ...
Powerful & Nearly Indestructible
Ultra-compact lights use powerful C4 LED technology to produce a super-bright beam that’s as bright as a high-intensity xenon bulb. Impact-resistant tempered glass lens and computer-designed reflector ensure a smooth, even beam. Rugged machined aluminum body with handy pocket clip is O-ring sealed and waterproof down to 3 feet for 30 minutes. Push-button tailcap switch enables one-handed momentary or constant-on operation. PT2L features 3 hour run-time at 260 lumens, 50 hours at 13 lumens. Distance: high-150m; low-35m. Intensity: high-5600cd; low-300cd. 4.77", 2.8 oz. Both models come with a MOLLE-compatible belt sheath. Features Ten-Tap® Programming – Choose from three user selectable programs: High/strobe/low (factory default), high only & low/high.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:411
SPECS: Aluminum, hardcoat anodized, black finish. PT2L features HIGH - 260 lumens; 5,600 candela peak beam intensity; runs 3 hours; LOW - 13 lumens; 300 candela peak beam intensity; runs 50 hours; STROBE – runs 6 hours; 4.77” (12.12 cm); 2.8 oz (79 grams); Rubber push-button tail switch; IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 2 meter impact resistance tested; Includes two 3V CR123A lithium batteries and nylon holster