Remote Pressure Switch Fenix Lighting
"Today, if you do not want to disappoint, Check price before the Price Up.Remote Pressure Switch Fenix Lighting You will not regret if check price." get cheap Remote Pressure Switch Fenix Lighting
Remote Pressure Switch Fenix Lighting.
Featuring momentary-on, constant-on and output selection (functions may vary with flashlights), Fenix AER-02 Remote Pressure Switch is dedicated for tactical flashlight. Noiseless ...
Featuring momentary-on, constant-on and output selection (functions may vary with flashlights), Fenix AER-02 Remote Pressure Switch is dedicated for tactical flashlight. Noiseless design with attached Velcro makes it convenient in your tactical missions or hunting.
- Work with Fenix PD35, TK09, TK15, TK22, UC35, TK15C, PD35TAC flashlights.
- Noiseless pressure pad switch (30mm long) with a lifespan of 100,000 activations, features momentary-on function and longtime 3A electric current passing.
- Tactical round switch features constant-on function and longtime 3A electric current passing.
- Velcro cushion for quick attaching.
- Cable made from resilient PU material can be extended from 24cm to 80cm.
- Tail adapter is made from T6-grade aluminum, type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard.
- Tail adapter size: 25.4mm×31.5mm (1.0’’×1.3’’)
- Including pressure pad switch, coiled cable and tail adapter.
Cortex Compact Gerber Legendary Blades.
The Cortex Compact is designed to be a discreet, everyday carry light for tactical professionals and a backup light for police officers. ...
The Cortex Compact is designed to be a discreet, everyday carry light for tactical professionals and a backup light for police officers. Running on a single Lithium CR123 battery or AA battery, the Cortex Compact allows the operator to use whatever power source is available. When powered by a CR123, the Cortex Compact provides 125 lumens of output, enough light to momentarily blind an aggressor's night-adapted vision. The Cortex Compact also provides a strobe mode for tactical applications and a low-output mode for navigation. Proudly built in Portland, OR.
Flashlight Rail Mount Fenix Lighting.
Adjustable Diameter Design to Allow for Use with a Wide Range of flashlight Universal Slide-on Flashlight Ring ...
- Adjustable Diameter Design to Allow for Use with a Wide Range of flashlight
- Universal Slide-on Flashlight Ring
- With Plastic Spacer-Fites Flashlight Diameter 23.6mm- 24.2mm (Compatible with PD32)
- Without Plastic Spacer-Fits Flashlight Diameter 25.4-26.0mm (Compatible with TK09?TK15?TK22)
- Weight: 51 Grams (Excluding Allen Wrench)
- Flashlight Ring- Aluminum, type 6063t5
- Plastic Spacer-POM
- Hex Wrench- Steel, type 45
- Allen Wrench-Steel, type 45
- Precision Machined Aluminum with Anodized Black Matte Finish
- Mounting Base Designed with Locking Hex Screws to Fit on Picatinny/Weaver Rail
Ultrastinger Led Streamlight.
Replicates the size, shape and feel that you loved about the original UltraStinger, and features current LED technology that produces a powerful ...
Replicates the size, shape and feel that you loved about the original UltraStinger, and features current LED technology that produces a powerful 1,100 lumen beam with superior down-range performance - lights up objects as far away as 510 meters!
TEN-TAP® Programming – Choice of three user selectable programs:
1.) high/medium/low with strobe; 2.) high only (without strobe); 3.) high/medium/low without strobe
Three modes and strobe:
- High for a high-lumen, far-reaching beam: 1,100 lumens; 65,000 candela; 510m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 350 lumens; 21,000 candela; 290m beam; runs 4.5 hours
- Low for a less intense beam and extended run time: 90 lumens; 5,000 candela; 141m beam; runs 16 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 3.25 hours
- Custom, engineered optic produces a narrow beam and optimizes peripheral illumination
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life
- 5-cell, 6 Volt Ni-MH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times
- 10 hr. steady charge, 2.5 hr. fast charge options
- Durable, anodized aluminum body with non-slip rubberized comfort grip
- IPX4 water-resistant; 3 meter impact resistance tested
- 11.82 in. (30 cm); 19.9 oz. (564 grams)
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
Torq First Light Usa.
Compact AA light used extensively by federal law enforcment agencies and the US Military. 320 rotating head, retention finger loop allows ...
Compact AA light used extensively by federal law enforcment agencies and the US Military. 320 rotating head, retention finger loop allows you to reload and address malfunctions without letting go of the light. Coated steel clip allows you to clip the light to a shirt or ballcap for hands-free light.
SPECS: 155 Lumens, 4" tall x 1.25 wide.
Pop-Up Lantern With Flashlight Ndur.
The Snugpak NDuR Pop-Up Lantern is a dual-function design that allows users to have an area light that illuminates their camp safely ...
Keep Your Camp Illuminated
The Snugpak NDuR Pop-Up Lantern is a dual-function design that allows users to have an area light that illuminates their camp safely and easily.
The dual functionality of the Snugpak NDuR Pop-Up Lantern comes in with the addition of a flashlight, thanks to the product's collapsible design that directs the LED beam into one direction for focused illumination.
- Output: 41 lumens
- High, low and strobe modes
- Powered by 3 AA batteries
- Run time: 3.5 hours
The Snugpak NDuR Pop-Up Lantern is built with a rubberized, shock-resistant housing and is completely weatherproof.
E Series E20 265 Lumen Flashlight Fenix Lighting.
The Fenix E20 265 lumen flashlight's compact size and AA battery power delivers 265 lumens at its turbo mode along with three ...
Compact Flashlight with Brightness Settings
The Fenix E20 265 lumen flashlight's compact size and AA battery power delivers 265 lumens at its turbo mode along with three other brightness levels controlled by a rear all-function switch. The E20 features a Cree XP-E2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Length: 6.1″ (154mm)
- Diameter: 0.8″ (21mm)
- Head: 1″ (25.4mm)
- Weight: 3.2 oz. (90g) weight excluding batteries
- Batteries: (2) AA batteries
The Fenix E20 is made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum with a premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasion finish, and toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.